Monthly Salary: R31 383
Fixed Term: 12 months
To implement the public education and engagement based programmes relevant to the mandate of the CRL Rights commission.
- Three (31 year appropriate degree in Social Sciences/Education/Public Administration or Management
- A post graduate degree in social sciences or equivalent qualification in Public Management is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years in public education and advocacy
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the diverse cultural, religious and linquistic practices and related policy framework.
- Excellent report writing skills
- computer literacy including typing skills
- Proled management skills •
- excellent facilitation skills
- Ability to speak two or more of the official indigenous languages will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Research skills and knowledge of various research techniques
- Willingness to travel
- A valid driver’s licence is a pre-requisite. Applicants should be able to drive in big cities and rural areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively or all levels
- Self-driven. enthusiastic and ability to priorities.
Key Performance Areas:
- Implement and coordinate public education and awareness campaigns in accordance with the approved business plan of the Unit and the annual performance plan •
- Implement strategies and conduct interventions for the promotion and protection of the rights of cultural, religious and linguistic communities
- Maintain all CC’s director and ensure active engagement of Community Councils in nation building
- Compile monthly reports on Public Education and Engagement activities.