Monthly Salary: R31 383
Fixed Term: 12 months
To provide support on case management, legal service and other unctions related to Legal Services and Conflict Resolution Unit.
- LLB degree/Bachelor degree in Law.
- Minimum of 2 years functional experience in similar position including experience in investigations and mediation
- Knowledge of interpretation, application and limitation of the law.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- computer Literacy including typing skills
- Project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and problem solving skills
- Good record and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiation skills
- Drivers Licence is a pre-requisite (Applicants should be able to drive in big cities and rural areas)
Key Performance Areas:
- Conduct investigations and handle complaints on Cultural, Religious and Linguistic rights of communities
- Provision of legislative influence an synergy implementation
- Render legal services support and facilitate conflict resolution in the commission and amongst CRL communities
- Handle project management and supervision of staff in the unit
- implement stakeholder cooperation strategy and business plan of the unit.